Friday, July 22, 2011

I dont know what to do

Its been awhile since i last updated and alot has gone on and right now i am so confused and dont know what to do i cant handle this anymore i feel like im losing everything and i cant control it. Im trying my hardest to make the best of things and itsnot working i have been so stressed this past month i cant stand it anymore. Chris is still trying to find a job and august is coming soon and if he doesnt have one his dad is coming to get him and he wants me to go with him i don't know what to do. Dennis and Becca seem to think that hes really not putting in applications that hes only saying he is and hes really not that his STAY here was only to see if he really wanted to be here and now its close to august and hes asking me if i want to go with him if he has to leave. I don't know what to think. Should i believe my brother and his gf or just ignore it and believe my bf whos been looking everywhere.

Now that i think about it i don't know if hes put in applications yes he has been walking everywhere and has said he has put them in but i have no proof he has. Has he been doing this so i would go back with him or what i don't know what to think anymore i am so confused and stressed. I feel like if i don't go i will loose him and if i do go what happens if we break up i have no job no money and no license no car i would be screwed and who would actually come and get me no one who actually cares about me. IM scared, im scared of losing him, of doubting him of going and being stranded. I just don't know what to do or what to think. my family may not be perfect but whos isnt you know. But i love them and i have always been really close to my family i dont know if i really could move away from them it seems like people are making me choose my family or him and that's not right i love them all and its breaking me up inside that soon im going to have to make that decision and i don't know if i can.

So what should i do stay here and lose him or go and be afraid that nothing will ever be the same and i could lose everything....





0 loves: