Monday, June 27, 2011

WTF

Why do i feel like my life is one big mess once again and i cant do anything about it. No matter what i say or do i cant control it. thought things would change when Chris got here but it just seemed things got worse. Yes, i love him alot and i wouldnt change it for the world but he does stupid shit to upset me and get me pissed of and not only me but becca and dennis. Chris moved here so he can be with me and live with me but recently my sister found a comment on his facebook saying he is just satying here and hes home sick. I dont know what to say it makes me feel like a peice of shit and he doesnt want to be with me.

but you know what if this is how its going to be i dont want any part of this relationship im not going to feel like a piece of shit and like i cant do anything with my life i have been down that road and i will not do that again. And even if i talk to him about this stuff he still does the same shit over and over again its like im picking up and babysitting another kid. And yet he wants to someday marry me yet he doesnt want kids and i do and you know what no matter how many times i say it he thinks he can make me no want to have kids not happening i will not be with someone if they think they can control what i do no way in hell is that happening so he better get his shit straight and figure out what he wants to do or he can leave i will not deal with it...




0 loves: