Saturday, June 25, 2011

A new Life

Sorry i have not posted in a long time so much has happened its insane i needed time to catch up with things and get things straightened now i am here to tell you all about my changes i made in my life. Recently i told you guys that i was moving to Ohio to be with my bf who i have known for years now well he decided he needed a change and he moved here to New York. Yes, i know hes away from his family and friends he says he doesn't mind it but in away i guess I'm just scared hes going to realize he made a mistake and hes going to regret the fact that he moved here. I love him to death and he makes me feel like i never have before.

Things have been hectic he has met most of the family and he says he loves it here and he loves being with me but sometimes when i look at him he looks sad and like he doesn't want to be here. Hes looking for a job and it seems like nothing is getting easier cause my brother and Becca gave Chris till august to find a job or they will kick him out. Yes, i understand that was the requirements of him being here and i understand that but it upsets me a little cause i am now finally with him and this is brought up. Another thing that worries me is Chris leaves hours on end and when i ask what hes doing or where he went his stories just never add up maybe I'm just afraid that he found someone else or he just doesn't want to tell me or I'm looking at this all wrong.

I am trying to get my life on track i want to be happy and maybe someday get married although if it was to chris he doesnt want kids and i do i always have and i always will and i feel that one day thats going to be the reason why we split up or just not be in the realtionship anymore iknow its wrong to say that and even think about it but i know what i want and chris is just another man who doesnt give a shit. hes already acting like my brother leaving shit around and always on the computer and playing stupid video games its aggravating i know all relationships aren't perfect but come on. i know all im doing is complaining i just got my bf here and it doesnt seem like i hoped it was going to be yes i am happy with him and I'm glad hes here but some things he does just makes me question if i was right to have him come here or to be with him. Hes not a bad guy don't get me wrong its just some of the things he does or says just throws me off you know.

well i think thats about enough complaining i can do i will hopefully update you all soon on how things are going...Love you Guys....




0 loves: