Friday, April 27, 2012

Fucking Hate Life

I love how i can do so much for some one yet they can still sit there and treat me like a piece of shit i mean really. I have watched my nieces since i was 9 and my sister thinks its ok to just up and leave and not ask me to watch them but just to expect me to watch them that to me is fucking rude and makes me feel like im more of a babysitter than a sister its bullshit ugh... I had so much respect for my sister now i cant even look at her anymore without getting pissed. It upsets me that she treats me this way and im just suppose to be ok with that and to me that is not right at all. If your going to treat me like shit i don't need you in my life...

On that note chris got a flat tire going to work so on top of that and the hole sister thing my day is just getting worse and worse i just don't know what to do anymore i need to leave my sisters and fast and cant do it anymore im tired of it. Doing everything in the house taking care of the kids feeding them picking up after them and there not mine and the oldest thinks she can walk all over me and my sister sure as hell doesn't give a shit because all she cares about it her boyfriend and whats the next time shes going to have sex ugh pisses me the fuck off.

I know everyone goes through some bad things but I just can't stand being in this situation anymore its tiring and aggravating and it puts a strain on my and Chris's relationship and i love him so much i dont want us to have to go through that again we have already been through that when we lived with my brother i am searching like crazy for an apartment and it is going no where and no we have to get him a damn tire for his mothers care god im really hating my self right now. So now that i have relieved some stress im going to go and talk to you all tomorrow...

0 loves: